Kookaburra Verve 300 English Willow Cricket Bat
Kookaburra Verve 300 Cricket Bat (English Willow) – Latest Model
With the lowest sweet spot in the Kookaburra range, just 195-215mm from the toe, the Kookaburra Verve 300 Cricket Bat is ideal for front foot players and use on slow and low pitches.
Kookaburra Verve 300 Cricket Bat is ideal for classic stroke players or cricketers on a budget.
Out of stock
- NEW STICKERS DESIGN!
- Premium Grade English Willow Unbleached English Willow.
- Used and Endorsed by Jos Buttler.
- Minimal Concaving (1-2mm scallop) – creates a wide sweet spot.
- Low Sweet Spot (195-215mm from toe) – ideal for front foot play and use on slow and low pitches.
- Slightly Rounded Edge Profile (35-37mm).
- Very High Spine (63-67mm)
- ‘Dynamic Power’ Slightly Rounded Face.
- Approx. 10-14mm of bow – helps create a light and balanced pick-up.
- Cushioned Round Handle,
- Kookaburra Blue, Yellow & Black ‘Octopus’ Grip.
- Kookaburra Toe Guard fitted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.